Thursday, January 17, 2008

Email Updates

There is now a link on the Nike Women's Marathon website to receive email updates about the event! I am not sure if in signing up you will receive emails only about the Nike Women's Marathon, or if you will get emails about all things Nike. However, I think it is probably the place to enter your email address if you want to receive notice of registration opening for this event.

I again want to emphasize the importance of entering the morning registration opens if you are going to be participating in the half marathon. If you want to participate in the full, it does not fill up as quickly, but I would still recommend entering early as this event does fill extremely quickly.

So, go enter your email and start getting updates! :D

2 comments:

Mary said...

I signed up on the link, expected some response but have none. Did anyone else sign up?

superwomanrunner said...

I signed up just before you I think and got one email about customizing some Nike gear, but that is all. Last year I really didn't get a lot of spam, just a confirmation email that they received mine, so don't worry if you're not getting a lot of email!