Thursday, January 10, 2008

Who Is This Blog For?

Just to clear up any questions about who this blog is for, it is for everyone! However, the runs we will be doing will take place in the East Bay in California. Specifically they will take place in primarily in Dublin, CA and San Ramon, CA. So if you are in this area and are interested in doing some of the long runs/walks with others, keep an eye out for the dates we will do them, these will be posted as the even gets closer. If you are not in the area, but want to come out and participate in the event in San Francisco, just use this blog as an information source and complete the training on your own or with others in your area. There are many local running clubs in various areas throughout the country!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I decided to get in shape after watching superwomanrunner compete in the last Nike Woman's Marathon. Since my decision my total waj (walk and jog) distance is just over 100 miles. Join us!

Kate said...

Thanks for all the info, Megan! I find the disclaimer on the side to be quite amusing!

I think it would be great if Dad and I could come out for the event, and if I could walk the half. : )

Thanks for being such a great inspiration!

Kate said...

Perhaps this is a bit silly, but I want to sign up with their email so I know when to sign up for the walk, but I don't know where the link is. I went to their website, but it was for last year's race. Do you know where I can sign up? Thanks!

: )

Megan said...

Kate, not silly at all, I hadn't been clear about it so did a new post, hopefully answering your question and talking about registration :)