Thursday, January 31, 2008

Last Day of January

Hello Everyone!

I hope January has been a good month and I am very excited that we are one month closer to spring/summer and one month closer to October! There has been a lot of rain this past month, but I want to congratulate everyone for sticking with it during the colder weather, especially Kate who has rain and clouds all the time, not just during the winter.

As you can tell by the title of the post, I am aware today is the last day of January. I am so aware of this because it is the last day to add miles to our mileage corner for this month, so don't forget to email me your miles so we can update before the monthly counter goes back to zero tomorrow (the odometer will stay the same, that never gets erased)!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I saw this too late to send an email, my extra miles for January are sad they will not be included:(

superwomanrunner said...

That's okay, how about adding your happy February miles :)